02 November 2005

Email Hijinks

From: (That Totally Awesome Dude) SKelardis@kiraken.gov To: (President Neret Naluk) NNaluk@kiraken.gov

Neret,

What are you bringing to the picnic? Minister of Defense whats-his-name is bringing the cups, right? It's the easy way out, he's getting back at you for disarming the country. That Finance chick doesn't like you that much either. I think they're working on some extra legislation in their spare time, if you know what I mean. I've got the burgers covered, but if no one has volunteered for drinks yet I can grab some on my way over. Oh by the way, I got some veggie burgers for you and the Minister of Conservation. Far as I know, no one else is veg but I think Defense-Guy is pure carnivore. See ya later, chief.

- Scharr


From: (President Neret Naluk) NNaluk@kiraken.gov To: (That Totally Awesome Dude) SKelardis@kiraken.gov

Scharr,

*sigh* Dessert and buns for the burgers. I think you're right on all counts. The Minister of Finance isn't bringing anything, she's a freeloader. Thanks for the veggie burgers, but I wish you would learn the names of the ministers, and also possible the members of Parliament. It would be nice not to have you say "Minister of... er... Health, yeah, that's it Health, um... what's his name? Oh oh oh, I know it... oh snap, what the hell's his name... um... Syneen? Synin? No, Synen... Synen, er, Corra. Yeah, yeah, that's it. Minister of Health Synen Corra... what was I saying again? What was the question?" And that's a direct quote, by the way. I will talk to you later, Scharr.

- Neret


From: (That Totally Awesome Dude) SKelardis@kiraken.gov To: (President Neret Naluk) NNaluk@kiraken.gov

Morureki-Akara to Kiraken:

President Naluk:
Puppet Gov't in place, chief. Set sail for the Kobayashi Maru. I'll talk to you later.

VP Rrahcs Sidralek (It's CODE!!!)


From: (President Neret Naluk) NNaluk@kiraken.gov To: (That Totally Awesome Dude) SKelardis@kiraken.gov

Kiraken to Morureki-Akara:

Vice President Kelardis:

I don't care about your "puppet gov't." Stop referencing Star Trek. I will also, sadly, need to talk to you later.

P Teren Kulan (You idiot.)

PS: Stop abusing the interoffice messaging service.

No comments: